Click here to make a booking online.
Please remember the Park address is in Benllech and the Postcode is LL74 8NU (For Sat Nav)
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- Advance Booking Deposit is £60 per pitch. Or in full if the stay is less.
- Deposits are non refundable and go towards your stay. All nights booked will be charged for unless reasonable notice of cancellation is given (at least 21 days). Once payment is made, we are unable to refund any changes to your booking. Travel insurance is recommended.
- Deposits should be paid within 4 days of the provisional booking. Bank details for direct payment can be provided.
- Minimum Stay applies to Bank Holidays. Motorhomes/Camper vans MUST be on a HARDSTANDING.
- Your pitch will be available between noon - 7pm during low season, and noon - 8pm during high season. Please note pitches must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. We are unable to allow extended stays on the day of your departure.
- Facilities are strictly for booked occupiers only.
- Strictly one annexe only to be attached to an awning.
- One unit to one pitch and must be contained within a 6m wide area.
- Maximum Tent size 6.m x 6.m.
- Please be mindful of other park users by keeping music volume down and quiet time after 11pm
- Unfortunately we cannot accept boats, jet skis, left hand caravans , fifth wheel style caravans,( or those with side extensions) gazebos/shelter tents / utility tents. Kite / drone flying or flag poles cannot be allowed for safety reasons.
- Push bikes welcome, however no Sliders/Go Karts/Electric scooters/roller blades / hoverboards/or golf practice please.
- No commercial vehicles or trade equipment permitted on site with the exception for delivery purposes only. No charging of electrical vehicles on site via our hook up electric points.
- Open fires are prohibited. Purpose built barbecues are permitted so long as they are standing off the ground & not resting on the picnic tables. Picnic tables are not for sole use.
- We need to restrict Motorhomes to 27 foot in length/and minimum stay of 2 nights
- Motorbikes are strictly by arrangement only, therefore please telephone in advance.
- For the enjoyment of the park by all guests, we request that dogs are kept on a short lead whilst walking about the park, and that there are no more than 2 dogs per unit.
- Specific pitches cannot be guaranteed, however, we do our best to accommodate you
For Seasonal/ Static customers and also for casual customers making a booking with us over the phone or via booking form, we will only collect details that are strictly necessary in order to make the booking, (this includes your name, address and contact details for example). This data is securely filed by ourselves and will not be passed on to any third party, unless required by law. The data we collect in this regard is only kept for the minimum period necessary by UK regulations. Should you have any questions regarding what data we keep and for which purposes, please feel free to contact us on 01407 763012 .